No matter if you are making first steps in digital health or are an industry native, opportunities to network, learn and share ideas were bountiful. With a great focus on emerging startups, Frontiers Health gave new companies space to both raise awareness and gain valuable feedback from the investors during the Startup Discovery presentations and panel. In front of an enthusiastic audience, G4A’s 2018 Accelerator startups pitched their digital health ideas along a Patient Journey roadmap. What did you miss?
- Agamon is an Israeli startup and healthcare intelligence platform that can be used to compile and structure health-related data from various sources in order to derive new information.
- Cyclica from Canada is a cloud platform that uses artificial intelligence and biophysics to accelerate drug development.
- Coming from Spain, S-There Technologies created a smart device that analyses health data through urine in the toilet and gives patients insights into their health.
- Zencorlabs is German startup that has smartphone software and device that uses artificial intelligence to warn patients of heart failure.
- KinAptic from USA is working on an accelerated learning system for VR stroke rehabilitation using electric stimulation that analyses and detects neural signals to stimulate nerves in stroke patients.
- OME is our UK startup that has created a personalized health coaching platform that uses extensive data analyses to compile individualized health programs (nutrition, sleep, physical activity) in order to prevent disease.
- We are inspired by the amount of fresh ideas they (and all alumni) have, and the enthusiasm with which they are working to Change the Experience of Health in partnership with G4A!
Bayer G4A (formerly Grants4Apps) is committed to Changing the Experience of Health (in a Digital World). To achieve this mission, we engage with the brightest minds both inside and outside the organization, identifying emerging trends and needs at the intersection of humans and technology and transform these into executable business opportunities for Bayer. We connect with startups, young companies & the global digital health ecosystem. We crystallize the trends we identify from consumers, patients, healthcare professionals and startups into clear business opportunities and relevance for Bayer. We create new business and investment opportunities through Human Centred Venture Design!
Learn more at G4A Demo Day on 3rd December, catch the one and only Eugene Borukhovich on the floor or in the “Treehouse” at SLUSH December 4-5th, sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Twitter @grants4apps and check out our website at G4A.health!